A great package of environmental support
Eco Network membership is for businesses who are committed to environmental improvement.
Members get 1:1 support, a place at each of our briefings and exclusive pure networking with other members; all free of charge once the annual subscription fee is paid.
Our current members are an enthusiastic group who have developed best practice performance, winning local and national awards.
If you would like to know more about the benefits of membership, call Elin Pheasant on 01274 206664 or drop us an email.
My membership provides me with a sounding board to bounce our own ideas off and a rich source of improvement ideas and initiatives that we might not otherwise have thought of.
Access to organised events such as ECO FAIR, Regulation updates and site visits to see real working solutions included in the membership fee make it fantastic value for money.
The networking opportunities are a lifeline to Environment Managers working in SME companies.
– Eco Network member Martyn from HC Slingsby
Membership helps you to save money and access exclusive networking
A great package of year round support
Our goal is to help businesses of all sizes go greener. We don’t do this via selling expensive consultancy packages. Our service is more around providing information and a support network to equip and enable businesses to develop themselves.
Eco Network membership is for businesses that are committed to environmental improvement. Members get 1:1 support, a place at each of our briefings and exclusive pure networking with other members; all free of charge once the annual subscription fee is paid.
Membership of Eco Network includes the following benefits:
- Free events – A place at each of our local events to help you to keep up to speed with environmental legislation and hear best practice case studies.
- Free best practice sharing meetings – Meet other members to discuss projects, learn from each other & share your experiences. Please note that these meetings are for environmental practitioners only (not product/service providers).
- Free 1:1 help – A one hour site visit from a qualified environmental consultant to help you to write an environmental policy, or spot savings in waste, water or energy costs.
- Free news – Our quarterly email digest of key environmental news and local environmental activity.
- Free profile – Your company’s profile on our website or in our online directory of environmental product and service providers.
- Free membership certificate – Demonstrate your commitment to minimise your environmental footprint and comply with legislation.
- Free PR – We will promote your environmental news through our newsletter – share your successes and new projects with our 3,500 local contacts.
- Free opportunities – We source speakers from within the Eco Network membership where possible. If you have a story to share, please get in touch.
- Discounted Advertising – Reduced rates for advertising with the Eco-Network.
- Discounted exhibition – Exhibition opportunities are available at our environmental briefing events and at ECO FAIR.
Membership fees: A full year’s membership costs just £250 plus VAT. We offer a discount of £100 for micro-businesses (those employing less than 9 employees). The membership is per organisation, but you can have multiple contacts receiving information. If you want to send multiple people to events, there is usually a small additional charge per head just to cover catering.
If you would like to know more about the benefits of membership please contact us.