Pennine-Pack is the packaging compliance scheme established by the multi award winning Green Business Network.
Pennine-Pack was set up to meet the needs of businesses who want to be members of a compliance scheme where they know who they are dealing with and where their individual needs can be met with practical face to face support at a sensible price.
Why choose Pennine-Pack?
- Transparent fee structure.
- One to one support.
- Unrivalled knowledge of best practice and recyclers in the local area.
- Independent of any other consultancy, recycling, packaging or waste management business.
- Impartial advice to members about how best to minimise their obligations under the regulations.
- Free environmental support.
- Establishes locally based recycling schemes in preference to exporting packaging waste to developing countries.
Pennine-Pack operate in partnership with a wide range of organisations to stimulate recycling in a sustainable way, encouraging local recyclers to produce new and niche products that create local jobs and increase local investment with both private and public funding.
While we started with only 7 members in 1997 we have grown steadily, largely by word of mouth and personal recommendation to over 70 members today, most of whom are located close to the M62 corridor. These range from small local companies who only just come above the threshold to companies with internationally recognised names and brands.