Reduce environmental impacts, risks and costs.
Does your business need to save money? Would you like to reduce your impacts? Are you worried about environmental compliance?
Our Environmental Business Services (EBS) team has served businesses across Yorkshire for over fifteen years, providing practical and affordable advice and training to help you reduce costs, become more efficient and competitive, and improve your environmental performance. We also have a network of advisors and Groundwork Trusts providing these services nationally.
Whether you need in-depth guidance on resource efficiency, greening your supply chain, implementing an Environmental Management System or to check your compliance with environmental legislation or just wish to touch base on best practice, we can tailor our service to meet your needs and sector-specific requirements.
For every £1 spent with Groundwork on resource efficiency support, businesses save on average £5 per year.
Our services include:
Environmental Reviews and Carbon Management
• Environmental baseline review
• Resource efficiency review
• Energy audit
• Carbon footprinting
• Carbon and energy management and reduction services
• Thermal imaging surveys
• Compressed air leakage detection and management
Accreditation and Legal Compliance
• Environmental / Energy Management System (EMS / EnMS) implemention: ISO 14001; IEMA Acorn; BS8555
• EMS / EnMS pre-certification audit
• Legal compliance services
• Display Energy Certificates (BRE accredited)
• Air conditioning inspections (DCLG approved inspector)
Training and Awareness Raising
• Bespoke environmental awareness
• CIEH Level 2 Award: Environmental Principles and Best Practice
• Understanding Environmental Legislation
• Your Business and the Environment