These Awards seek to recognise private sector businesses in the UK that have shown innovation, creativity and sustained commitment to corporate responsibility. Entry deadline: 5pm on Friday 10 February 2017.
The Business in the Community Responsible Business Awards are open to all private sector organisations that have a commercial presence in the UK. The Awards recognise businesses that have shown innovation, creativity and sustained commitment to corporate responsibility.
The 2017 Award Categories are as follows:
– Business in the Community’s Responsible Business of the Year
– The Fujitsu Award for Responsible Business in the Digital Age
– The Barclays Award for Building Resilient Business
– The Unilever Global Development Award, supported by Business Fights Poverty
– The Experian Award for Building Stronger Communities
– The Unipart Award for Outstanding Employment
– The BITC Award for Environmental Leadership, supported by Defra
– The UBS Award for Education
– The Aviva Award for Championing an Ageing Workforce
– The UPS International Disaster Relief and Resilience Award, supported by the Department for International Development
Winners receive a public acknowledgement of a company’s programme of work that indicates that the entrant demonstrated significant evidence of positive impact on the business and the wider society.
Entries to the 2017 round of Awards are now invited until 10 February 2017.